Monday, February 28, 2011

Balancing Act

Every day I rise to the occasion of being a Mommy. It can sometimes feel like a mundane task to ensure the care of my children. I realize that when I feel like that, I need to take a moment and say ok it’s not  there fault I have stretched myself to thin.

There are times I ask God why did you give Mothers the ability to multi-task. It can be the best thing ever or sometimes become hazardous to your health or constant mode of operation if not careful.  It caused me to  realize I must implement balance in all things especially caring for my family. Today, I am taking a moment to re-think what the priorities are and say first things first. I know that everything feels so important, but I heard a preacher say let the main thing be the main thing. Which simply put, everything is not number one on the list  but let what is most important become the main thing. (Sorry if you don’t get it!)

So for me, I will reprioritize what needs to be first and what must fall off the list of things to do. I encourage you to do the same make sure that you are not juggling so well that all the balls begin to fall. I am praying today for balance in all areas of my life that I may not loose site of the most important things in my life.

Guess what? I’m not a Cookie Cutter Mom and that's OK!

Till tomorrow- Deborah Anthony

Mommy Fast Track is a place where mothers can share their various daily experiences. It provides Mothers an opportunity to vent and encourage other mothers about what you have experienced being a Mom. Feel free to send me a post for tomorrow at mommyfasttrack@gmail.com   or leave a comment below.

1 comment: